Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
Drag box to select area
Originally founded in 1893 as an offshoot of Star of the Sea parish in Sausalito, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church became an independent parish in 1910. The church sits high atop downtown Mill Valley and its main entrance area is constructed of lava rock that surrounds massive redwood doors. The church also owns the adjacent building that houses the Greenwood School. Current Pastor Pat Michaels joined the parish in July 2007. Call or visit the website for information on church programs or joining the congregation.
3 Oakdale Ave, Mill Valley, CA 94941
- Fax: 415-388-4197
- Accessibility Details: The driveway around the church leads to a handicapped accessible doorway.
- Hours: Mass schedule: Sat, 5:30 pm; Sun, 7:45am, 10:15am
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm
- Accessible: yes