If you don't care whether the San Francisco 49ers or Baltimore Ravens win the Super Bowl on Sunday and you don't want to be near anybody who does, Marin has no shortage of things to do Sunday afternoon that have nothing to do with football.
If you're planning a non-sports outing or know of such events, let us and your fellow Patch readers know about them in the comments section.
Here's a few suggestions:
- Take a Valentine craft making class at O'Hanlon Center for the Arts in Mill Valley and make your own valentines for family, friends or classmates.
- Join a that begins at Town Hall.
- Hit up the Marin Civic Center Farmers Market.
- How about a Farallon Islands Whale Watch cruise out of Sausalito?
- Who can pass up some Big Bucks Sunday Bingo in Novato?
- Go see Waiting for Godot at the Marin Theatre Company in Mill Valley.
What are you doing Sunday while 49ers Nation will be cheering on their squad? Tell us in the Comments.