Family Dog 1
The class teaches the fundamentals of good manners (sit, down, stay, come, polite greetings, walking, wait and leave it) and is:
- For dogs 4 months and older.
- Conducted entirely on leash and does not include playtime.
- To focus on strengthening the relationship between you and your dog.
- The first class is a people-only orientation. No dogs please.
- **First class is 1.5 hr. long; all other classes are 1 hr.
Session I: Saturdays
June 9, 16, 23, 30, July 7 & 14
Session II: Mondays
June 11, 18, 25, July 9, 16 & 23
Sponsored by Tamalpais Community Services District