The bike path through the Edna Maguire Campus will be re-routed for about six weeks, starting Monday, to make way for construction work in that area.
Depending on weather, Overaa Construction could finish before Dec. 15. In the meantime the bike path will be directed to Ashford Ave. or Vasco Court (see attached maps.)
Classrooms are also starting to take shape - kind of. On Saturday, 38 trucks will start pouring concrete to create the foundations. The trucks will arrive at 9 a.m. and work in staggered shifts until about 4 p.m. Flagmen will be on the scene directing drivers.
Here's what else is happening on Mill Valley Patch
- Commission Backs Marin Horizon’s Toddler Program on Miller Ave.
- A Neighborhood Dispute and a Dog Gets Attacked By a Raccoon
- Tyler Florence Shop’s Building to Get First Upstairs Tenants in 56 Years
- Local Suspects Among Boy Scout Leaders Accused of Sexual Abuse
- Intergalactic False Alarm: Novato Meteorite is Just a Rock
For local news like this wherever you go, follow us! And don't forget to sign up for our daily e-newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox.