Mill Valley is looking for people interested in serving on city boards, commissions and committees for a three-year term that begins March 1.
Applications can be downloaded by clicking on the link below, or picked up at City Hall. All applications are due to the City Clerk by 5 p.m., Thursday, January 31, 2013
Here's a list of the open boards, committees and commissions, and number of vacancies on each. Click on the link to download the application. For more information on the open positions, see attached PDF.
- Art Commission (2)
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee (4)
- Emergency Preparedness Commission (2)
- Library Board of Trustees (2)
- Marin County Commission on Aging (1)
- Parks and Recreation Commission (2)
- Planning Commission (2)
Interviews will be held in February, and applicants will receive a letter in the mail in January with a specific interview date. Final appointments will be made at the City Council Meeting in February. Appointments are volunteer positions and do not receive financial compensation.
For more information contact City Clerk Kelsey Rogers at (415) 388-4033 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's what else is happening on Mill Valley Patch
- Three-Car Collision on Highway 101 Causing Heavy Southbound Traffic
- Driver Rescued After Plunge Off Muir Woods Road
- Ex-DeLano's Space in Tam Junction Hits Two-Year Vacancy Mark
- New Mill Valley Business Offers a Day at the Spa—For Your Cat
For local news like this wherever you go, follow us! And don't forget to sign up for our daily e-newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox.