A man who locked his keys in his vehicle in Sausalito on Friday was arrested for transporting two pounds of marijuana, police said.
Officers responded to a report that three men with shaved heads and tattoos appeared to be breaking into a vehicle in the 1700 block of Bridgeway at about 10:30 a.m., according to Sausalito police.
Brandon Henslee, 27, of Nevada City, was apparently using a 'slim jim' tool to get into his vehicle where he locked his keys, police said.
On probation for a concealed firearms conviction, Henslee was required to allow officers to search his property. A search of his vehicle yielded two pounds of marijuana, less than a gram of methamphetamine and a pipe, police said.
Henslee was arrested for drug possession, paraphernalia possession and transporting marijuana.
He was booked into Marin County jail and held on $15,000 bail.
Copyright © 2013 by Bay City News, Inc. -- Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.
Here's what else is happening on Mill Valley Patch:
- City Launches MV2040 Environmental Impact Process
- Mom Home With Two Kids Deters Kipling Drive Burglars
- Are You Voting in Tuesday's Sewer Agency Consolidation Election?
- Police Blotter: A Depot Coffee Ruined by Power Tools and a Surge in Prom Night Noise Gripes
- Police Arrest Alleged Drunk Driver After Crash into 2am Club
- Edna Maguire Won't Be Ready in the Fall — District to Extend School Day to Make December Move Work
- New Homes For Sale in Mill Valley This Week
- Marin Residents: Slow Down Plan Bay Area Housing Plan
- State Releases New Numbers on Suspensions and Expulsions at Tam High
- Chase Bank Looks to Build Branch at Blithedale-Camino Alto Gas Station Site
For local news like this wherever you go, follow us! And don't forget to sign up for our daily e-newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox.