Built in 1923, this 4-bedroom, 5-bathroom (4 full) house in Mill Valley is located near both downtown and hiking trails.
The house is situated on a level site with privacy and San Francisco Views.
The house, priced at $2,695,000, is 4,767 square feet ($565 per square foot).
The single family home is considered to be a “contemporary” style.
Coldwell Banker represents the property. Find more information and photos at the AOL Real Estate Page.
Here's what else is happening on Mill Valley Patch:
- MVFF Continues Success at Oscars 2013: Here's the Complete List of Winners
- Parks Guru Rick Misuraca Races to Retirement
- Ethan Allen Closing After 25 Years in Mill Valley
- Blithedale Terrace Project Back on Track, Heads to Commission
- Golden Gate Bridge District Eyes Shift to All-Electronic Tolls, Targets Cash-Paying Drivers
For local news like this wherever you go, follow us! And don't forget to sign up for our daily e-newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox.