Built in 2001, this Mill Valley townhouse has two bedrooms and three bathrooms; it is listed at $1,159,000.
The property has views of the bay, Sausalito and Mt. Tamalpais.
Inside, the townhouse offers Poggenpohl kitchen cabinetry, granite counters, upgraded appliances, limestone baths, stone fireplaces, maple flooring, cathedral ceilings and a two-car garage.
The unit has central air conditioning.
The exterior construction is wood siding.
Pacific Union represents the property. For more information, visit the AOL Real Estate site.
Here's what else is happening on Mill Valley Patch
- Marin’s Redwood Trust to Open New Facility in Colorado, Create 550 Jobs
- Police Blotter: Washing Machines Robbed, Groceries Swiped and Driver Flipped the Bird
- PHOTOS: Grateful Dead Legends Phil Lesh and Bob Weir Delight Marin Crowd
- Mill Valley’s Cheapest Homes: 799 Miller Avenue
- Norovirus Outbreak Over at Redwoods, Facility Preparing for Flu
- Attorney Attempts to Relocate Max Wade's Trial Out of County
- Coyote Coffee Kiosk Opens in Tam Valley
- 'Daily Show' Shouts Out 'Marin County Kumbaya Patrol'
For local content like this wherever you go, follow us! And don't forget to sign up for our daily e-newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox.