Bring the whole family to Greenwood School's 9th Annual Winter Faire on Saturday, December 1st from 10-4pm. This much-loved holiday celebration in the heart of Mill Valley features wholesome games and gift making, puppet shows, live music, shopping among local artisans, and delicious organic lunches and baked goods. Parking and admission is free, tokens are available for children's activities.
Winter Faire activities include:
- Walk through a real forest and take a gift without waking the Hibernating Bear
- Decorate homemade gingerbread cookies in Granny’s Kitchen
- Tiptoe through a Crystal Cave where a beautiful maiden waits with a basket of crystal treasures
- Decorate freshly cut yule logs with candles and gorgeous materials from nature in the Enchanted Forest
- Fish for handmade wrapped prizes in the Frozen Pond
- Shop for holiday gifts from local artisans while your children watch puppet shows, listen to music and enjoy all of the festivities