.

142 Throckmorton Theatre's 1st Annual Gala FUNDRAISER EXTRAVAGANZA

 ,   Add to calendar
 Mill Valley  See map

142 Throckmorton Theatre is a nonprofit, live-arts center founded on the philosophy that theatre, music, dance, film, poetry, visual and related arts are essential components of a rich and rewarding life, and an indispensable part of human inspiration and education. Our goal is to use the power of the arts to stimulate and enrich us as individuals, while promoting the community solidarity upon which we all ultimately depend. As a nonprofit, striving to provide shows at an affordable price to the public, only 65% of our costs are covered by ticket sales; the remaining 35% must be raised through donations. 


On Saturday, October 20th, 142 will be celebrating our first annual Gala Fundraiser in grand style. The funds gained by the Gala will make it possible for 142 Throckmorton Theatre to continue providing top-quality live-arts to the community of Mill Valley and Marin. 


The night of celebration will be filled with dancing and laughter! There will be live music by the Dick Bright Orchestra with Bud E. Luv and special guests! The host of 142's hit weekly standup comedy show, Mark Pitta will provide laughs along with some of his special comedian friends! And, of course, there will be a live auction packed with great, big-ticket items. We will be serving delectable savories, desserts and cocktails, to add to the fun!  

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something