Have you or someone you know created the perfect image to capture the Mill Valley Fall Arts Festival? If so, you have a chance to show your talents, collect $250 and be juried into the show automatically! Here are the details...
The 2013 Mill Valley Fall Arts Festival is seeking Image submissions by artists for its 2013 Image. This Image will be used as the central Image for all applications representing the 2013 Festival, such as posters, t-shirts, print advertising, etc. The Mill Valley Fall Arts Festival is a well established fifty-seven year old event. It is held every September, in downtown Mill Valley. Background information is available on the Festival website at MVFAF.org. Past year's image can be viewed here.
The selected 2013 Image Artist will receive a $250 cash award and will be recognized by name on 2013 materials bearing their Image when possible, other then the official t-shirt. If the 2013 Image Artist wishes to apply for the 2013 Festival, they will be preselected and not need to jury in. Guidelines for submissions are:
• The Artist will allow usage of their Image by the 2013 MVFAF. This is usage only and not ownership.
• Images may come from any Artist. That Artist does not have to be in or have been in the Festival.
• Images will be submitted as jpg digital files of a minimum of 300dpi. The format must be either vertical or square, not horizontal. Image size cannot be greater then eight inches on either axis.
• A high resolution scan of the selected Image must be available to the MVFAF Committee no later then the week following selection.
• Images must include information on the work as well as background and contact information for the Artist.
• All submissions, no more than 3 per artist, must be received no later than May1st, 2013.
The 2013 Image will be selected by the MVFAF Committee on May 14th, 2013. Artists submitting will be notified by the end of that week.
All Images should be emailed to Erin Riley at her address: firstname.lastname@example.org