Apple is expecting to ship more than 10 million of the new iPhone 5 models by the end of September. Within the next week, it seems, almost as many people might have seen a light-hearted poke at the new iPhone and its eager users.
The parody video was making its way around the internet all weekend and by 11 p.m. Saturday had more than two million views on Youtube.
The video is getting raves for its production values and acting. Even lovers of the new iPhone seem to be enjoying it.
Take a look at the video and let us know what you think.
Here's what else is happening on Mill Valley Patch
- Beerworks Goes Beyond the Brew
- Did You Do the Dipsea Hike for Zero Breast Cancer? Post Your Photos on Patch
- City Council: ABAG Not the Enemy
- Local Filmmaker Wraps Above the Clouds Doc on Mount Tam Fire Lookout
- Mill Valley Strike Team Returns from NoCal Fires
- Mill Valley Film Festival to Kick Off 35th Edition With Downtown Bash
- What is a Formula Business in Mill Valley?
For local government and business news like this wherever you go, follow us! And don't forget to sign up for our daily e-newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox.