Calling all last minute shoppers! Christmas is right around the corner, but if you're anything like me you still have a few presents left to buy. Oh, procrastination.
Here's what our Facebook readers had to say:
- Olive oil from Frantoio Ristorante & Olive Oil Co.
- Gift certificate for a haircut by Paddi at 13 Bernard Salon.
- Anything from Moss & Moss
- Missing Maison Reve...I wonder if they have an online store now... (They do!)
- Dog garb at Alpha Dog, gift certificates from Milvali Salon, MV Hat Box, MV Beerworks and silly stocking stuffers from Two Neat!
- Mint! It's full of treasures!
- Lando! Beautiful women's clothing, coats, jackets, scarves, shawls, ahhh, amazing pants for all figures. I love this place. I buy all my gifts here. (Cute socks for men and women, too!)
- Mint, the Depot book store, chocolate from MV Market, Moss & Moss, cards, wrap and gifts from All Wrapped Up, for starters anyway.
- Sienna Rose has my vote!
- Showroom Mill Valley, The Store Mill Valley or Carolina for great accessories such as clutches, jewelry and scarves or a luxe cashmere sweater.
- Something handcrafted from Material Grace.
- Growler full of beer from Mill Valley Beerworks.
- Anything from Mint! I'd like a wire whale sculpture myself.
- Two Neat!
Also, make your holiday gift go an extra mile. A handful of local businesses are offering promotions to support Kiddo! And Sally Around The Bay compiled a list that includes shops in Mill Valley and beyond.
Here's what else is happening on Mill Valley Patch
- PHOTOS: Mill Valley Holds Candlelight Vigil for Victims of Connecticut Shooting
- Driver Rescued After Plunge Off Muir Woods Road
- Residents Call for Alto Tunnel to Remain Part of General Plan
- Surveillance Shots Help ID Thieves Who Went on Mill Valley Spree
- Update: Southbound Lanes and One Northbound Lane of Miller Ave. Reopened
For local news like this wherever you go, follow us! And don't forget to sign up for our daily e-newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox.