This week in Mill Valley, you can score deals on pizza, skincare, a health club membership, organic dairy products, and - in honor of Valentine's Day - a special hotel deal at the newly-renovated on Richardson Bay.
1. Looking to stretch out a few final, precious years on your car but not intersted in refinancing the house to do so? Paul Haddad and company are offering 25 percent off a scheduled maintenance through March 31.
2. The fro-yo hotspot continues its weekly Wednesday Guess-Your-Exact-Price contest, in which the customer who can guess the price based on the per-weight cost gets their frozen yogurt for free.
3. The pharmacy on East Blithedale has a Senior Tuesday deal that gives a 10 percent discount to all customers 60 years and older on Tuesdays. Pharmaca is open weekdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
4. You're on your way to a friend's birthday get-together AND you need a pick-me-up. Dish on Miller Ave. is offering a free cup of coffee to anyone who buys a Dish gift card of $20 or more.
5. Parks and Rec's Activities Guide It might not qualify as a discount, but you want to take advantage of the bevy of programs and activities the Mill Valley Parks and Recreation Department has scheduled for the spring and summer, now is the time to make it happen. Registration (online, fax and mail-in) for most spring and summer courses (excluding swimming lessons and Spring Enrichment begins Feb. 28 and walk-in registration begins March 7. Click here to get started.
For more on deals and all sorts of info throughout town, check out the Mill Valley Food, Drink and Hospitality Facebook page.