This week in Mill Valley, you can score deals on pizza, skincare, a health club membership, organic dairy products, and - in honor of Valentine's Day - a special hotel deal at the newly-renovated on Richardson Bay.
1. Mill Valley Market For those of you whose little ones have big appetites, our local grocer has discounts on Clover Organic dairy products: a gallon of milk for $6.49 (regular $6.99); 16 oz. container of organic cottage cheese for $4.59 (regular $4.99); and a dozen large brown organic eggs for $4.19 (regular $4.99).
2. Is pizza the one meal that the whole family can agree on? Click here for $6 off any large pizza at Stefano's, the tastiest solar-powered pizza around.
3. Looking for a little pick-me-up before Valentine's Day? Score a $100 gift certificate at SkinSpirit in Mill Valley for only $50 through SFSpree.com. Use your certificate for top-of-the-line skincare products, massage, acupuncture, laser hair removal, and (literally) everything in between. Offer good through Feb. 16.
4. Mill Valley Health Club Moms and dads will appreciate the value in this deal. In honor of its 12th anniversary, the club is reducing its regular $195 initial joining fee to $12. Visit the club or call 380-8787 for more details.
5. This one isn't terribly frugal, but Valentine's Day calls for grand gestures. Surprise your honey with a getaway close to home with the hotel's Love Naturally package. Rates start at $149 and include a romantic picnic basket pre-packed with healthy snacks, a blanket, and a bottle of sparkling wine. Even better, the deal runs through the month of February, so no need to worry about making it happen on the 14th.