The Mill Valley Arts Commission is now accepting two dimensional work from artists in the greater Bay Area to be considered for a show in the City Hall Council Chambers or Mill Valley Community Center. (They cannot accomodate 3D art of jewelry).
The work will be hung up during the downtown First Tuesday ArtWalk, where there wil be a receptions, and kept on display for a month. Artists who showed in 2012-2013 are not eligible for the 2013-2014 Call for Artists.
All entries must be received by Tuesday, March 5 at 5 p.m.
- Register: Artists should mail or drop off an Artist Information Form and a CD with 5 examples of their work in jpeg format representing the type and range of the art that would be included in their show and clearly labeled with Artist or Group name and contact information to:
Mill Valley Arts Commission
c/o Mll Valley Community Center
180 Camino Alto
Mill Valley, CA 94941
Attn: Call for Artists.
Also include a check for $20, payable to City of Mill Valley or Visa or MasterCard information. A receipt will be emailed to you for proof of payment once CD and payment is received.
Here's what else is happening on Mill Valley Patch
- Driver Rescued After Plunge Off Muir Woods Road
- Three-Car Collision on Highway 101 Causing Heavy Southbound Traffic
- Narada Michael Walden Annual Holiday Jam 2012 With Sammy Hagar Set for Friday
- Fairfax Fire Linked to Pot Growing Operation - Friends Mourn Resident
- PHOTOS: Mill Valley Gets into the Holiday Spirit at Winterfest
For local news like this wherever you go, follow us! And don't forget to sign up for our daily e-newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox.