Young actors and actresses from across Marin have been rehearsing for mor than two months for the 142 Throckmorton Theater’s Youth Performers production of Anything Goes.
The Cole Porter musical features 42 students representing 10 towns and 15 different middle and high schools. It opens on March 1 and runs through March 10.
Directed by Steven Hess, choreographed by June Cooperman and with musical direction by Ben Malkevitch, Anything Goes is set aboard an ocean liner bound from New York and London. The show tells the story of four would-be lover who get mixed up with some shady characters in their pursuit of romance. The show includes such classics as "Anything Goes", "You're the Top", and "I Get a Kick Out of You."
Enrollment is also open for the 142 Throckmorton Theatre's ACTING OUT AT THE THROCK youth summer camp and youth spring classes, both of which are designed to help young actors develop their talent and skills.
- Friday, March 1, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 2, 2 p.m.
- Sunday, March 3, 2 p.m.
- Friday, March 8, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 9, 2 p.m.
- Sunday, March 10, 2 p.m.
Call (415) 383-9600 or purchase online or visit the box office from 2 p.m. - 6 p.m., Monday-Saturday
Here's what else is happening on Mill Valley Patch
- The Oscars® Drinking Game and Other Ways to Watch the Winners
- Middle School Students Get Into the ‘Swing’ of Things Thanks to Kiddo!
- Ethan Allen Closing After 25 Years in Mill Valley
- Mill Valley’s Priciest Homes: 2 Tamalpais Avenue
- Parks Guru Rick Misuraca Races to Retirement
- City Hall Continues Hunt for Consensus on Depot Plaza Use Rules
For local news like this wherever you go, follow us! And don't forget to sign up for our daily e-newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox.