The traffic signal at Tower Road and East Blithedale Ave. is on a timer today as Marin County begins a road resurfacing project that will last until the end of October. County staff will monitor the signal timer so that traffic flows normally.
The project, funded in part by the 2012 Measure A 1/2 Cent Sales Tax, includes installing a new pavement surface, corner curb ramps, and traffic pavement markings on Tower Road, Shell Road, Meadow Road and Plaza Drive.
Here's what else is happening on Mill Valley Patch
- School District Cuts Parking Contract with Mt. Tam United Methodist Church
- Banned Books Week: What You Need to Know
- Grismans Set to Celebrate Goddard’s Village Music at MVFF35
- Watch the Presidential Debate at Viewing Party with Patch Oct. 3
- Phone Service to Police and Fire Departments to be Interrupted on Oct. 3
- City Installs New Depot Plaza Parking Meters That Accept Credit Cards
For local business news like this wherever you go, follow us! And don't forget to sign up for our daily e-newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox.