- Dick Fregulia - jazz musician and Tamalpais High journalism teacher (Musical Arts)
- Kristin Jakob - botanical artist (Visual Arts)
- Ann Killion - journalist, San Francisco Chronicle sports columnist (Literary Arts)
- Jim Lange - radio and TV broadcasting legend (Performing Arts)
- Phil Sheridan - actor, librarian, and master story-teller (Contributions to the Arts Community)
- Alan Nayer - community web site designer (Sali Lieberman Award)
- Mountain Play Association - on their Centennial (Vera Schultz Award)
Produced by a volunteer board of directors, under the auspices of the Mill Valley Art Commission, the annual Milley Awards was reported as a star-studded event that usually sells out. The Milley is a bronze statue sculpted by John Libberton of Sausalito.
The Milleys are sponsored by the Mill Valley Art Commission and produced by the Milley Awards Board of Directors, a volunteer community group. Nominations are open throughout the year and judges change annually. The award honors those who, through their accomplishments in the arts, have brought honor to the Mill Valley community. They have done this through their talents and actions in the state, national or international arenas.
For information, call 415.721.1906 or firstname.lastname@example.org.