The gray and rainy weather didn’t deter hundreds from gathering in downtown Fairfax for the town’s annual Trick or Treat parade.
The parade began at 5 p.m. at the 9 Broadway movie theater, moved down Broadway to Bolinas Road, ending at Bolinas Park. Downtown merchants handed out everything from candy to apples to temporary tattoos.
It was raining lightly when the parade started, but the rain was picking up by the time most of the trick-or-treaters and families had arrived in Bolinas Park, which fortunately was mostly shaded underneath the redwood trees.
The nearby Dominga Avenue and Napa Street were closed to traffic from 6 to 9 p.m. for trick-or-treating.
Did you participate in the parade or go trick or treating later in the night? How was it? Were you worried about the weather?
Check out what else is happening on San Anselmo - Fairfax Patch:
- POST YOUR PHOTOS: Goblin's Parade in San Anselmo
- Props 30 and 38 Explained - Which Do You Support?
- Towns Support Efforts for Fairfax to San Rafael Trolley Study
- Upload Your Photos of the San Francisco Giants Parade
- No Pants Party of One and Statue Hit-and-Run