The following is a notice from the city of Mill Valley:
Sunday, October 7, 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.: Hillside Avenue will be closed between 260-317 Hillside for a block party.
Mountain View Ave
Monday, October 8 - Friday, October 12, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.: The road will be closed while contractors for the City continue their work on street and sewer improvements.
Tuesday, October 9 - Friday, October 26, 8 a.m. - noon & 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.: Marsh Drive will be closed while contractors for the City continue their work of installing a new storm drain. Please note that the road will be open between noon and 1:00 p.m.
Monday, October 8 - Thursday, October 11, 9 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.: Expect lane closures on Camino Alto between E. Blithedale and Sycamore Avenue as Park crews remove decorative gravel in the median. Inside lanes for both northbound and southbound Camino Alto will be affected. Please watch for signage and cones marking lane changes.
55 Lovell Avenue
Wednesday, October 10, 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.: There will be a lane closure at 55 Lovell Avenue while PG&E replaces a utility pole. Please watch for signage and follow directions of flagmen to travel safely through this area.
MOVING LANE CLOSURE/TRAFFIC DELAY:
Monday, October 8 - Friday, October 12, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.: There will be a 'moving' lane closure on Edgewood Avenue between Marion Avenue and Molino Avenue as contractors working for the City resurface the road. Expect delays when traveling through this area and follow the directions of flagmen.
Have you come face to face with a mountain lion in Marin? Tell us below in the Comments!
Here's what else is happening on Mill Valley Patch
- PHOTOS: Hundreds Mix & Mingle at MVFF35 Opening Night Gala
- MVFF: Cooper and Russell Spill About 'Silver Linings Playbook' to a Packed Theater
- At MVFF35, Kerouac's 'On the Road' Hits the Big Screen with Deep Bay Area Roots
- How to Get Your Sports Team Featured on Patch
- Drunken Driving Arrests for 18-year-olds and Under on the Rise
- FEMA Presents Updated Flood Map: Will You Be In The New Floodway?
- Are You Supportive of the New Archbishop?
- School District Cuts Parking Contract with Mt. Tam United Methodist Church
For local news like this wherever you go, follow us! And don't forget to sign up for our daily e-newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox.