Not sure what to do with the leftover Tootsie Rolls and Blow Pops after Halloween? A pair Greenbrae dentists are holding a candy buy back event and sendinf the leftover candy to soldiers overseas and a nonprofit will collect candy to help fill Christmas stockings of families in need.
Donate to Troops Overseas:
Nichols Orthodontics, the orthodontic practice of Laura Nichols and L. Owen Nichols, is among the dentist offices across the country offering to buy back Halloween candy for $1 per pound, up to 5 pounds, and send it to troops overseas.
The office is buying back candy for three days during its regular office hours:
- Thursday, Nov. 1, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 5, 8:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 6, 8:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Nichols Orthodontics is located at 1321 South Eliseo Dr., Greenbrae. (415) 461-9755.
Here's what else is happening on Mill Valley Patch
- A Stolen Handicapped Sign and Don't Leave Your Door Unlocked
- Has Mill Valley Regained its Musical Mojo?
- Studio Velo Bike Shop Opens Downtown
For local news like this wherever you go, follow us! And don't forget to sign up for our daily e-newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox.