From the Sycamore Triangle to Alto-Sutton, Mill Valley has a number of neighborhoods that go big for Halloween.
We want the scoop on the local haunted spots and best decorations around town. To do so, we've created an interactive map where you can add any locations you know of that have some festive and frightening Halloween decor, haunted houses or spooky events.
We have added a few locations we know of, but we want your help: Where are the best Halloween decorations in the area? Do you know of a neighborhood or business that goes all out? What are the best neighborhoods to trick or treat?
We've created this interactive map, and we hope you'll add to it! We'd like to see more Halloween spots around town - homes and businesses - that you think others might enjoy.
This map shows where Patch and its readers have spotted homes or businesses worth checking out. You can click the "add" button on the map to post a marker.
Don’t forget to upload photos too!
And while we’re on the Halloween subject, make sure you enter our national costume contest by uploading photos of your best Halloween costume, from this year or the past.
Here's what else is happening on Mill Valley Patch
- Full Coverage of the 35th Mill Valley Film Festival
- A Paean to a Music Freak and the Sonic Temple He Built in Mill Valley
- Police Blotter: A Fake Oxycontin Prescription and T.V.'s Stolen From Two Unlocked Homes
- Sound Off: What Do You Think About the New Parking Meters Resetting When You Leave?
- An Owl's Halloween Horror Story
- Romney vs. Obama: Who Won Round 2?
- How to Get Your Sports Team Featured on Patch
For local arts and entertainment news like this wherever you go, follow us! And don't forget to sign up for our daily e-newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox.