For all Mill Valley public schools except , the , and Mill Valley Patch will be there to cover all the big news.
But we can’t do it without your help.
To make sure you get the most out of Patch this school year, we invite you to get active in the process of spreading the word about what's going on within your school community. There are five things you can do to make sure your school and its students get all the coverage they deserve from Patch:
1. Let us know about big events and accomplishments — If you have a school-related story idea you’d like us to cover, let us know about it! Send us a news tip with details and who we should contact for more information about the story idea. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Add your event listings — Have an upcoming band performance? Is your school hosting an open house? Just add the news to our Events calendar. We invite you to add calendar events for your school, its extracurricular activities, clubs, PTA and more.
3. Post your announcements — Want to let us know about a student, school or teacher accomplishment? Let everyone hear the news by posting your own announcements and photos.
4. Add your photos to our galleries – Throughout the school year we’ll be out gathering lots of photos of students and their activities. Be sure to add your own photos to our event-related galleries and share your memories with everyone.
5. Sign up for the newsletter — Want to find out what’s happening in area schools? Keep up with Patch every morning by signing up for our newsletter. We’ll mail you the top headlines every morning.
You can also become a blogger and share your school's news directly with Patch readers on a regular basis.
Don’t be left out of the conversation! Sign up for our daily newsletter, “like” us on Facebook and “follow” us on Twitter to get news, blogs, announcements and events. Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.