1. Free concert in the Mill Valley PlazaWednesday, August 28, 2013, 6:00 PM,
Mill Valley Depot Plaza, Throckmorton Ave, Mill Valley
2. Thursday, August 29 Mom's Margarita Night Benefit for the Tam High Foundation6-9 pm, 513 Northern Avenue, Mill Valley
The Tam High Foundation still has tickets available for the Mom's Margarita Night onThursday, August 29, at 6 pm at the home of Deb Luster, 513 Northern Avenue, Mill Valley. You don't want to miss this event!
The kids are back at school so take a little break, reconnect with your favorite moms, get to know new moms and enjoy appetizers and margaritas. Tickets are $60 a person and proceeds support the Tam High Foundation. RSVP and payment: email Karen Michel at the Tam High Foundation office or call 380-3564.
3. Friday, August 30 Help Needed for the Staff Appreciation Breakfast"Our first Staff Appreciation Breakfast is this Friday, August 30. We need volunteers to donate food and drinks as well as help decorating, setting and cleaning up. If you can help in any way and for more information please email Lisa Donahue."
4. "Gliding through the Golden Gateway,'' Bike outing
with Marin and San Francisco bike coalitions
through downtown San Francisco, Marin
Headlands and through the Tiburon Peninsula. Ferry $11.
Aug. 31, 9 a.m.
(415) 255-3233, www.greenbelt.org.
5. Saturday, August 31 "The Hot Club of Marin"7PM at 142 Throckmorton Theatre
Bring your lawn chairs, picnic and dancing shoes for an evening of fun for the season ending Concert in the Mill Valley
Tickets range from $25-30