With the passage of Measure C in November 2009, the Mill Valley School District established the Bond Citizens Oversight Committee. The Committee’s role is:
- To actively review all projects and expenditures approved by the voters.
- To provide oversight and accountability to ensure that Measure C funds are used as they were intended.
- To report to members of the community on the progress of Measure C projects.
The seven member committee has two current openings. Applicants must meet one of the following criteria:
- One person is active in a senior citizens organization
- One person is a parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the District
If you are interested in applying, please see the attached application. The deadline for applications in March 28. For more information about the Citizen's Oversight Committee and its members please visit www.mvschools.org.