We have a 7 month old female black lab, named Tule, that needs a new home! We adopted her a week ago. She looks like a lab and great dane or pointer mix. 90% of the time Tule is an adorable, eager to please, playful pup. The other 10% of the time she is a stubborn and willful teenager. Unfortunately, she has proven to be too much dog for our family. We have 4 and 7 year old little boys who are very active and are not mature enough to respect Tule's boundaries. When she becomes willful, she is very mouthy and jumpy. In a nutshell, she acts like a big Lab Puppy. Tule responds very well to training. She is house trained and sleeps peacefully through the night. She is not a big barker. Tule barks only when anxious or annoyed (like when she is in the way back of our Highlander instead of the front seat).
She would be best fit for a household that does not have little children ... or cats, and with people who are willing to put in the effort to train an energetic adolescent lab. I have attached photos.
If you are interested in adopting her, please call or txt me at 415.322.8185